Recycling and waste management for the 21st century
If you wish to ensure all your waste is recycled as efficiently and effectively as possible, you can be assured ASAP Skips excels in its recycling technology and procedures. Established over 25 years ago, we have been at the forefront of both domestic and commercial recycling development ever since.
Many of our customers are unsure as to what to do with different types of waste, but want to avoid it being designated for landfill. Our vision is to recover and recycle everything we can from your waste, eliminating the amount sent to landfill and using it to create high value products.
Our highly experienced team will work closely with you to ensure your waste is cleanly and carefully separated into recyclable materials and non-recyclables. This procedure is designed to avoid any contamination which in turn could devalue your waste resources, so with ASAP Skips, you can be guaranteed the end recycled products will be of the very highest quality.
Collect, Sort and Recycle!
Our state-of-the-art facility uses advanced screening processes, which provide us with the very latest technology to separate and sort your waste by type, dimension and size. This means that over 90% of your waste will be recycled, rather than simply ending up as landfill.
We understand you, our customer, wishes to put in place the most environmentally friendly, yet most cost effective, waste management programme for your business or domestic project. That’s why we are committed to maximising recycling rates to help you lower your costs, while providing you with the most efficient programme which is a safe and secure alternative to landfill.
Whether your waste transfer requirements are small or large, our team will advise you every step of the way to optimise all your recycling needs. We’re dedicated to meeting the most stringent environmental and ecological standards and comply with all the requisite regulations which govern recycling and waste management. We strive to retrieve more items for recycling than any other commercial facility in our area.
ASAP Skips aims to make the process of recycling as easy as possible for you; removing any of the guesswork. Our friendly team are always on hand to discuss any questions and offer you the best solutions while providing you with the very highest standards of service.Our services are not just limited to commercial businesses, so if you have a house clearance or a major project with large amounts of waste, please do get in touch. Our skip hire, scrap metal recycling and waste management services are designed for everyone wishing to preserve our resources.
What we Recycle!
Listed below are just some of the items we can deal with and recycle, so you can relax and know that everything is being taken care of to the highest standard:
- Plaster Board.
- Green Waste.
- Plastics, including rigid plastic, films, HDPE, PET and LDPE.
- Paper based products, such as magazines, newspapers, office paperwork and solid board. Also handling cardboard and recycled cardboard in both white and brown.
- Glass of all types, whether bottles, jars or any other type of glass waste.
- Metal products such as tins or cans, whether non-ferrous or ferrous.
- Clean or contaminated wood.
- Inert materials such as concrete, stone or soil.
Should your business produce specialist waste not listed above, do get in touch as we have expert partners in varying industries to give you the best solution for your recycling.
Did you know?
- 1 recycled tin can would save enough energy to power a television for 3 hours.
- 1 recycled glass bottle would save enough energy to power a computer for 25 minutes.
- 1 recycled plastic bottle would save enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for 3 hours.
- 70% less energy is required to recycle paper compared with making it from raw materials.
- Up to 60% of the rubbish that ends up in the dustbin could be recycled.
- On average, 16% of the money you spend on a product pays for the packaging, which ultimately ends up as rubbish.
- As much as 50% of waste in the average dustbin could be composted.
Fully Trained Staff